About All Pallets
Your trusted wooden pallet supplier
All Pallets Ltd is the UK’s leading wooden pallet supplier, offering a full range of new and used wooden pallet services.
With more than 20 years’ experience in wooden pallet manufacturing and distribution, we specialise in the supply of new and used wooden pallets, and bespoke crates and packing cases. Not only are we passionate about providing a quality service for our customers, but we pride ourselves on being environmentally responsible.
We also offer pallet clearance and recycling services throughout the South East of England.
At our manufacturing facility in Newhaven, East Sussex, we stock approximately 15,000 new and used wooden pallets. Our onsite, purpose-built kiln means that we can heat treat your pallets and crates to ensure they comply with ISPM15 regulations before they leave our premises.
At All Pallets, we take our environmental responsibilities very seriously and are commitment to sustainable working practices. Wooden pallets are an environmental choice for moving goods thanks to the low carbon content in timber, and the ability to recover, repair, reuse and recycle wooden pallets. We help our customers create and manage environmentally-friendly pallet pools by recovering and repairing the wooden pallets we supply.
It is our environmental policy to adhere to the following:
- Recycle waste and make use of recycled products wherever possible
- Comply with environmental legislation, in particular pallet clearance and disposal
- Encourage awareness and sensitivity to environmental issues amongst all employees
- Work with key suppliers to help increase awareness of environmental issues and their impact on the workplace
- Assess our own environmental performance and understand the environmental implications of all products and raw materials
- Promote the conservation of energy, fuel and water and the reduction of pollutants within All Pallets
- Consider environmental issues when undertaking business decisions
Registered waste carriers
All Pallets is registered and licensed by the Environment Agency to carry waste materials such as scrap pallets. Our registration number is CBDU73765.
Carbon fact sheets
Timcon, the Timber Packaging and Pallet Confederation, has produced fact sheets highlighting the positive environmental impact of using wooden pallets which are available to download here.
Excellent health and safety standards
All Pallets recognise the importance of Health and Safety in the workplace and is committed to providing a safe environment for all operatives and visitors.
We have our own dedicated Health & Safety Manager on-site who works with the team to promote health and safety best practice.
It is our Health & Safety policy to adhere to the following:
- Ensure that all employees are given sufficient training to perform their role
- Ensure that all employees wear the correct protective clothing on site
- Consult with employees on matters affecting their health and safety
- Provide information, instruction and supervision for all employees
- Explain health and safety procedures to all visitors
- Maintain all equipment and machinery
- Document any cases of workplace accidents or ill health
- Conduct fire drills and ensure fire risk procedures and equipment are up-to-date
Quality pallets guaranteed
All of our new wooden pallets are manufactured from FSC certified timber, which is sourced from approved timber merchants. The timber is checked under rigorous quality assurance procedures, so that only top quality wooden pallets are produced.
As part of our on-going commitment to producing quality pallets, we are proud to hold the following accreditations and licenses:
National Association of Pallet Distributors
As a member of the National Association of Pallet Distributors we meet the highest possible standards in pallet repair and recycling.
Forestry Commission Heat Treatment License
We are licensed by the Forestry Commission to heat treat wooden pallets, packaging cases and crates to ISPM15 standards. Our heat treatment license number is FC0346.
We are also happy to accept client audits, so our customers can see the quality of both our manufacturing facility and wooden products for themselves.